"If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward." ~ Dr Martin Luther King Jr.
Rest is a positive action.
Rest allows you to:
- Recuperate: recover and replenish (this is not a time of peak or increasing training)
- Educate: yourself from your past for your future
- Stoke: passion into flame
- Time: your entry back into the "game" at an opportune moment.
5 tips to REST with best interest:
- Find a place you can rest regularly, and make rest a routine
- Do things you love... make music with it
- Keep the main people in your life close during rest
- Allow people close to you to rest, too... and help with all aspects only when asked
- Have a coach, mentor, and other support staff that suit your "game" at this point in time